Thursday 12 November 2009

Adelaide events coming up

A few chances to catch me (and some of my work) !

Celtica Festival exhibition "looking forward, looking back".
Opening 4pm, Saturday 28th of November. Gaff Gallery 25 Divett Street, Port Adelaide.
Then 12-4pm Sunday 29/11, Wednesday 2/12 to Sunday 6/12.
Saturday the 5th of December "Introduction to clay" workshop at Gaff Gallery from 10-12 then sitting for the exhibition from 12-4pm.

Whitmore Square Artists' Fair (Karpandi Arts Centre stall).
Sunday 29th of November 11am-4pm

I have the great pleasure of facilitating a weekly community arts workshop in Karpandi centre, which caters for people who are homeless or disadvantaged. I will be there to showcase the work we do as well as bringing some of my own work. A local artist, Shane Long, will be painting at the stall.

Hope to catch you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment